One of the most fun and fascinating things you can do as a couple that will help to grow your bond and get to naked url know each other better is to ask each other questions. Here are 30 questions for couples to get you started:
1. What is your most fun childhood memory?
2. If you could star in a movie, which one would it be?
3. What is the single most romantic thing you have ever done?
4. Do you believe in God?
5. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
6. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
7. Do you believe in aliens, ghosts or the paranormal?
8. Do you think couples should have a joint bank account or that each partner should have their own?
9. Do you like animals? Would you want a pet?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11. What is your idea of the perfect date?
12. Do you have a close relationship with your family?
13. After you are gone what do you most want to be remembered for?
14. What is your favorite food?
15. Do you believe in destiny?
16. Do you want to have children? If so, how many?
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
18. Should house work & child care be shared equally between partners?
19. What is your favorite way to spend your free time?
20. What was the first thing that attracted you to me?
21. If this was your last day to live, what would you do?
22. If your friend was cheating on their spouse or significant other, would you tell their partner?
23. Who do you admire the most? Why?
24. What do you think happens to you when you die?
25. What is your favorite book?
26. What do you think is the biggest difference between men and women?
27. What does your “dream house” look like?
28. What is the very first memory that you have?
29. What do you consider to be the most important thing in your life?
30. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
Did you know that according to best selling author and relationship expert Michael Webb “An estimated 83% of divorces would not take place if couples asked each other the right questions”?
If you really want to learn if you and your partner are compatible, get to know each other on a deeper level than most couples ever reach and build a strong and lasting relationship you should check out: